could include the following elements:
1. Introduce the concept of having a growth mindset. Explain that this is the belief that anyone can grow and learn if they put in the effort and have a positive attitude. Explain that having a growth mindset can help us become strong, successful learners.
2. Help the students reflect on their own strengths and weaknesses. Ask them to think of something they find difficult and to brainstorm different ways they could approach this challenge to become successful.
3. Show the students some examples of people who faced challenges and worked hard to achieve success. Ask them to think of how these individuals must have felt while they were working hard, and encourage them to draw on these examples for motivation when they are facing a tough task or challenge.
4. Facilitate a discussion about positive self-talk. Share strategies and tools that students can use to stay motivated, such as making lists of goals and visualising success.
5. Conclude the lesson by having the students make a plan for how they will use the strategies they have discussed to stay motivated in the future. This could include a commitment to practice positive self-talk and to take small steps towards their goal each day.