1. What does Iago's motivation for manipulating Othello initially stem from?
2. How does Iago convince Roderigo to help him in his plans against Othello?
3. What qualities does Desdemona exhibit that make Othello fall in love with her?
4. How does Iago's deception and manipulation lead to the eventual tragedy in the play?
5. What is the significance of the handkerchief in relation to the play's themes?
6. What does Othello's lack of self-confidence contribute to the plot of the play?
7. What does Iago's character symbolize in terms of the play's portrayal of themes?
8. Why does Iago separate Cassio and Desdemona to help orchestrate his plans?
9. How does the theme of jealousy play a role in Othello's downfall?
10. What is the symbolic importance of the duel between Othello and Cassio?