1. What are the benefits of getting enough sleep?
2. What can happen if you don't get enough sleep?
3. How long should a primary year 3 student sleep each night?
4. What is the best way to make sure you get to sleep and stay asleep?
5. What is the difference between a dream and a nightmare?
6. What can you do if you have a bad dream?
7. Can you control your dreams?
8. What should you do before bedtime to help you drift off to sleep?
9. Why is having a regular sleep schedule important?
10. What are some tips to help you wake up feeling refreshed in the morning?