1. What did Albert Einstein tell time traveling Quinn about the importance of time?
2. What does the teacher, Mrs. Peters, allow Quinn to do first before starting a new book in English class?
3. Who was the author of the book Quinn finds in the library about time travel?
4. How much money did Quinn’s dad give him to get supplies for the time machine?
5. What did Quinn buy with the money his dad gave him?
6. What do you infer drove Quinn to leave his home and travel through time?
7. What might Quinn’s dad have been implying when he said that Quinn would understand everything in “time”?
8. What could Quinn’s visit to the library imply about his research regarding time travel?
9. How does Quinn feel about the set up of his time travel machine from the clues given in the text?
10. What do you predict Quinn’s journey through time will involve?
11. What challenges will Quinn face when traveling through time?
12. How does Quinn predict he will be able to retrieve his pet hamster from the past?
13. In your own words, summarize the events of Quinn’s first experience in the time machine.
14. In your own words, explain what message Albert Einstein had for Quinn.
15. In your own words, describe how Quinn prepares himself for his time travel adventure.