1. What were Mr. Geppetto’s goals for the fusion drive technology?
2. What type of fuel did the fusion drive use to propel ships?
3. What problem arose when the group tested the drive in an enclosed environment?
4. What technological breakthrough allowed the engineers to unlock better efficiency with their fusion drive?
5. According to Mr. Geppetto, what was the primary objective of the fusion drive?
6. Why do you think the combustion chamber in the fusion drive was made of such a specialized material?
7. What do you think would have prevented the fusion drive from being a viable form of space travel if it hadn’t been for the breakthrough that increased efficiency?
8. Why did the engineers choose to build the ship in an enclosed environment?
9. What do you think made the fusion drive the optimal form of space travel for the engineers?
10. How do you think the fusion drive technology will shape the future of space exploration?
11. If the fusion drive continues to become more efficient and powerful, what other applications could it have in the future?
12. What impact do you think the fusion drive will have on the field of space exploration?
13. How did the team design the fusion drive and what was their overall objective?
14. What challenges did the team face when testing the fusion drive in an enclosed environment?
15. How did the breakthrough in efficiency impact the viability and potential applications of the fusion drive?