1. Spot the Missing Numbers: Have the students identify which numbers are missing from a given sequence, up to 100.
2. Counting by Fives: Have the students count by fives up to 100 and cross off the numbers they say as they count.
3. Matching Pairs: Provide students with sets of number cards and ask them to match the numeral labels with the correct missing number.
4. Graph It: Provide a blank 100's chart for the students to complete by filling in the blank numbers in the rows and columns.
5. Numerical Order: Provide the students with a sequence of mixed up numbers, up to 100, and ask them to identify and put them in numerical order.