1. What does the title "A Dug A Dug!" suggest about the poem?
2. What emotions does the poem convey?
3. How does the poem demonstrate the power of nature?
4. How does the poem contrast the life of a small animal with the harshness of nature?
5. What literary techniques are used to create a sense of movement and energy in the poem?
6. Identify and explain the use of figurative language in the poem.
7. What message do you think the poem is trying to convey?
8. What lesson can be drawn from the poem?