It was almost the end of the school year in Primary 3 and the pupils were in the middle of preparing for the end of year party. The party was the perfect chance for the pupils to take a break from all the studying and reward themselves for making it through the year. All week they had been talking excitedly about all the fun they were expecting to have.
The day of the party finally arrived and the pupils were as wild as ever with anticipation. Upon entering the room, they were overwhelmed with joy. The room was decorated with colorful streamers and balloons, while upbeat music was playing. There was a refreshments table filled with all sorts of snacks and treats.
The pupils wasted no time in making the most of their fun time. They ran around the room, playing games and goofing off. They particularly enjoyed playing tag and piñata-squeezing. Whenever one game got too boring, they would switch to another. Some also took the time to munch on the snacks provided.
When it was lunch time, everyone was given a delicious packed lunch. They all sat in a large circle and chatted while they enjoyed their food. As soon as the lunch was over, it was straight back to the fun. Everyone was so content and relaxed.
The party seemed to drag on for hours and hours. Everyone was disappointed when the clock struck five and the music stopped. That was the cue for everyone to start packing up. Unwillingly, the pupils said their goodbyes to one another before leaving the event.
1. What did the pupils do to prepare for the end of year party?
2. What decorations were used to decorate the room?
3. What games did the pupils play?
4. What refreshments were provided?
5. When did everyone receive a packed lunch?
6. How did the pupils feel by the end of the party?
7. What time did the party end?
8. How did the pupils respond when the music stopped playing?
9. What did the pupils do after the party?
10. How did the pupils feel when they said goodbye to each other?
1. The pupils talked excitedly about all the fun they were expecting to have.
2. The room was decorated with colorful streamers and balloons.
3. The pupils played tag and piñata-squeezing.
4. The refreshment table was filled with all sorts of snacks and treats.
5. Everyone was given a packed lunch when it was lunch time.
6. Everyone was content and relaxed.
7. The party ended at five o'clock.
8. The pupils were unwillingly packing up when the music stopped playing.
9. The pupils said their goodbyes to one another and left the event.
10. The pupils felt disappointed when they said goodbye to each other.