Write a single paragraph that includes three topic sentences to support a main idea.
1. Divide your group into three teams.
2. Select one team member to act as the editor.
3. Select one team to create the main idea, the second team to brainstorm 3 topic sentences that support the main idea, and the third team to develop each of the 3 topic sentences.
4. Each team should discuss and review the topic sentences, ensuring that the logic and flow of each sentence logically supports the main idea of the paragraph.
5. Once all team members have agreed on the final versions, the editor should write out the full paragraph, including all 3 topic sentences.
6. Finally, all of the group members should read the whole paragraph together to make sure that it's complete, logical, and consistent.