1. Introduction (5 minutes):
- Introduce the lesson topic - the dangers and benefits of water - and discuss the importance of water in our daily lives.
- Explain that in this lesson, the students will be creating a poster, making a list, and making an announcement to the class related to the dangers and benefits of water.
2. Group Work (15 minutes):
- Divide the students into small groups of 4-5 students each.
- Assign each group with one of the following tasks:
A. Create a poster that illustrates the dangers and benefits of water
B. Make a list of the dangers and benefits of water
C. Make an announcement to the class about the importance of water
- Give each group an appropriate amount of time and resources to complete their task.
3. Presentations (15 minutes):
- Have each group present their posters, lists, and announcements to the class.
- Give feedback and discussion opportunities related to the presentations.
4. Reflection (5 minutes):
- Go over the learning intention and success criteria listed in the beginning of the lesson.
- Have a discussion on the importance of learning about the dangers and benefits of water.
- Provide an opportunity for the students to reflect on their understanding of the lesson.