# I. Introduction
A. Hook: (5 minutes)
1. Show short video introducing the concept of ‘H of Initial Souls’. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GdDOVRUVM)
2. Ask students to think about the idea of ‘H of Initial Souls’ and then discuss together.
B. Motivation (5 minutes)
1. Introduce the term ‘initial souls h’ and explain its origin from the Bible.
2. Discuss the importance of ‘initial souls h’ for Christians and its relevance today.
# II. Main Activity (50 minutes)
A. Discuss ‘initial souls h’ in more detail (20 minutes)
1. Show a PowerPoint presentation about ‘Initial Souls h’ (https://www.todayshomeowner.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/PPT-Slide_3.pptx)
2. Guide the students in exploring what the four letters of ‘Initial Souls h’ mean (help them to be creative).
3. Ask the students to summarise what they have learned and report back to the group.
B. Worksheets (25 minutes)
1. Distribute worksheets to help students learn more about ‘Initial Souls h' (https://www.superteacherworksheets.com/initial-soulsk.html)
2. Explain the instructions to the students and let them complete the worksheets in pairs.
3. Ask some pairs to present their answers to the class.
C. Quiz (5 minutes)
1. Use an online quiz to check understanding of the lesson (https://quizlet.com/72199071/initial-soulsh-flash-cards/).
2. Allow students to take the quiz as a team and make sure all students have the opportunity to answer questions.
# III. Wrap Up
A. Review (5 minutes)
1. Ask students to reflect on what they have learned.
2. Give students 5 minutes to discuss what they have learned.
B. Assessment (10 minutes)
1. Ask students to write a short essay/article summarising what they learnt.
2. Give students 10 minutes to write their essays/articles.
C. Final Task (5 minutes)
1. Ask students to draw a picture or design a poster depicting a scenario related to ‘Initial Souls h’.
2. Give students 5 minutes to complete their drawings/posters.