1. How many letters are left in the alphabet after subtracting R-on-W-o-r-m-t-a-i-l?
2. How many points did Gryffindor have to subtract during their Quidditch match when their keeper caught the snitch?
3. If Hagrid had 3 Kneazles and he gave one to Mrs. Norris, how many Kneazles does he have left?
4. If a Chinese Fireball dragon has 314 scales and it sheds 21, how many scales does it have left?
5. How many Galleons did Wizard Tycho subtract from his vault when purchasing the 500-year-old potion?
6. How many Chudley Cannons games would Ron have to subtract from his total if he was no longer able to attend?
7. How many Slytherins were left in the Great Hall after the team of Quidditch players left?
8. If Hermione had 154 books in her bag and then confiscated 14 books from students, how many books does she have left?
9. How many floors of the castle are left after subtracting the seven floors of the dungeons?
10. If a Nimbus 2000 broomstick has 150 spells on it and Hermione used 44, how many spells are left?