1. How did the narrator show bravery in chapter 3?
2. What did the narrator learn about Bravery from the jockey?
3. What type of animal did Billy try to ride on the first day?
4. How did Billy prove himself to the jockey in chapter 3?
5. How did the jockey help Billy to become brave?
6. What happened at the end of chapter 3 that showed how far Billy had come?
7. How did Billy's bravery and strength of character help him at the end of chapter 3?
8. What qualities did Billy display in chapter 3 that enabled him to succeed?
9. How did the Butterfly Lion help Billy to become brave?
10. What lesson did the narrator learn from Billy's story of bravery in chapter 3?