Task: Design a floating fish farm in the sea off the coast of Scotland!
1. Research the current fish industry in Scotland.
2. Brainstorm ideas for an innovative fish farming design that can work in the coastal waters of Scotland.
3. From your research and ideas, create a model of your proposed fish farm.
4. Test your model in a water tank filled with Scotland’s seawater.
5. Use your results to make improvements to your fish farm design.
6. When you’re happy with your design, write a report detailing your design, data collected, and conclusions.