1. Students are able to sing in tune with accuracy and precision.
2. Students can maintain a consistent tempo and rhythm throughout the song.
3. Students can control their breathing and produce clear and sustained notes.
4. Students can express the emotions and meaning of the song through their singing.
5. Students can work collaboratively with their peers to create a harmonious and balanced sound.
6. Students can identify and correct any mistakes in their singing, demonstrating a willingness to improve.
7. Students can confidently perform the song in front of an audience, displaying poise and confidence.
8. Students can apply the skills and techniques learned in the lesson to other songs and musical contexts.
9. Students can reflect on their progress and identify areas for further improvement.
10. Students can appreciate the value and enjoyment of singing as a form of self-expression and communication.