1. Gather the six-year-olds in a circle and play a game that focuses on animal names.
2. Show them images from the book Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? by Eric Carle and tell the students to listen carefully as you name each animal.
3. Call out the animals in the book in English, one at a time. Show the pictures and name the animals as you go.
4. Allow the students time to repeat the names of the animals in both English and their native languages.
5. As the students become more confident, introduce more challenging animals.
6. After the game is finished, ask the students to draw the animals and name them in both English and their native languages.
7. For an extra challenge, invite the students to think of a sentence in their native language and English that describes the animal.
8. At the end of the activity, reward the students with a sticker or fun reward for their work.