1. Divide students into small groups of four or five people.
2. Create a group activity where each group is invited to answer a different set of ethical questions related to AI. Provide a learning video or reading material about AI beforehand.
3. Allow each group to explore and discuss the ethical implications of AI, discussing potential risks and benefits. The potential implications can range from social, legal, and economic changes related to AI.
4. Provide an open platform (e.g. a discussion board or forum) to engage other groups and ask questions. For example, one group could talk to another and ask them to explain their views on a particular ethical question relevant to AI.
5. Finally, ask each group to unpack the ethical implications of their findings and discuss any further suggestions they could make to create a more balanced and ethically conscious environment with respect to AI.