1. Gather materials:
- a large poster board
- stick-on letters
- seven different colored pieces of paper or construction paper
2. Begin by cutting the poster board into seven rectangular pieces.
3. Write the days of the week on each piece, using the stick-on letters and the marker.
4. Let the children pick out seven different colored pieces of paper and place them in the correct order on the poster board pieces.
5. Ask the children questions to test their knowledge such as: Which day comes after Tuesday?
6. Ask the children to recite the days in order as they point to each poster board piece.
7. Celebrate the activity by giving each child a certificate of accomplishment.