CAUSATIVE VERBS EXERCISES
1. Reorder the following words to make a complete sentence using a causative verb:
Bob had Alice cook the dinner.
2. What is the causative verb in this sentence: "The mechanic fixed my car"?
The causative verb in this sentence is "fixed".
3. Rewrite this sentence using a causative verb in the past tense:
He helped me with my homework.
He had me help with my homework.
INFINITIVE FORM EXERCISES
1. What is the infinitive form of the verb “drink”?
The infinitive form of the verb "drink" is "to drink".
2. Rewrite this sentence using two different infinitive forms of the verb “to break”:
He broke the vase.
He had to break the vase and it broke easily.