1. Establish a Learning Management System (LMS) strategy: Work with stakeholders to determine the purpose and goals of the LMS, outline the desired user experience, identify the target audience, and establish a timeline for set-up and content creation.
2. Define the structure and functionalities of the LMS: Break down the content into logical modules in the form of categories, subcategories, and learning objects, determine the functions the LMS will include and how they will interact, and develop a comprehensive list of tasks that need to be completed.
3. Content creation: Create original content or select outside sources, write and proofread content, and create graphics, videos, audio files, and other multimedia content as needed.
4. Content review: Review content with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy, accuracy, relevance, and appropriateness for target audience.
5. Content editing: Edit existing content for style, grammar, accuracy, formatting, and user experience.
6. Content upload: Upload content to the LMS and test for desired functionality.
7. User training: Provide training for users on the features and functionalities of the LMS.