1. Creating a “Scene of Emotions”: Experiment with complex expressions and body movements to convey an array of emotions.
2. “Attention to Detail”: Identify and practice perspective, timing, and anticipation for subtle but powerful effects.
3. “Animating Perspective”: Increase realism by understanding how objects and people appear from different view points.
4. “Creating a Unique Style”: Play with styles, textures, and other elements to bring out a unique and personalised style.
5. “Beauty in Subtlety”: Realise the beauty in small details and breezy, natural motions.
6. “Exploring Out of the Box Motion”: Push into abstract and even surreal concepts to breathe life into projects.
7. “Scaling for Differing Devices”: Think about how animation sequences, sounds and effects scale for varying devices.
8. “Responsiveness”: Use the keyframing and the physics engine to create lively and engaging effects.
9. “Creative Corrections”: Experiment with nuanced corrections to enhance motion animations.
10. “Expression through Introspection”: Reflect on personal feelings and experiences to create meaningful motion animations.